Don’t Miss Awesome Story From Our Alumni
[userpro template=register type=”alumni”]
An excellent alumni interview can help show institutes that you’re a capable and committed candidate, as well as a strong fit for the institute. You might be wondering what questions could be thrown at you during the interview. To help guide you through what to expect, we have prepared a list of frequently asked questions in an alumni interview.
Questions About Your Personality And Background
- Tell us a little about yourself.
- How would you describe yourself to someone who did not know you?
- Tell us about your family.
- What are your strengths? Weaknesses?
- Talk about a significant challenge you have overcome.
- If you could talk with anyone (living or deceased), whom would it be and why?
- What events have been crucial in your life?
- What makes you unique?
- What is one thing about you that people wouldn’t normally guess?
- What is your greatest passion?
- What is your favorite place and why?
- Tell us about straggle time.
- What is your main motivation?
Questions About Your University Experience
- Why are you considering this university?
- (If the institution has multiple university) Why have you applied to the particular university?
- What makes you think that this university would be a good match?
- How can this university help you achieve your academic and career goals?
- What is the most important factor for you when selecting a university?
- What did you hope to major in?
- What was your memorable story regarding your department?
- What could you contribute to our Department?
- If you were given a fund to plan an event at our Department, what would it be and why?
Questions About Your High School Experience
- What have you liked or disliked about your high school?
- What is the most important thing you’ve learned in high school?
- What have you most enjoyed studying and why?
- How do you learn best?
- Who is your favorite teacher and why?
- What mark do you feel you’ve left at your school?
- Talk about a time you led a team or a project.
- What has been your proudest achievement so far?
- Is there anything you’d like to tell us about your transcript?
- If you had high school to do over again, what might you do differently?
Questions About Your Interests
- What newspapers and magazines do you read?
- What books (not required for school) have you read recently?
- What television shows do you watch?
- Who is your favorite fictional character?
- What is your favorite food and why?
- What is your favorite holiday and why?
- What current event are you most passionate about?
- Do you have a personal hero?
- What is a topic you can give a five-minute presentation on right this second?
You can send us a story to us regarding those questions, we will publish your story for our students as well as our readers.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.